Yes the new ACS will link to the new Navigator. I checked the system
configurations gui and the only related option is whether to use ssl or not.

Latest update release notes say:
Version = 1.1.9.0
Special note about "IBM Navigator for i":
To use the new version of "Navigator for i", you no longer need to set
com.ibm.iaccess.NewNavigator=true
Version = 1.1.8.8
Special note for users that want to enable ACS to launch to the new "IBM
Navigator for i":
Apply IBM i 7.3 PTF SI76982 or IBM i 7.4 PTF SI76981
Set the following property in the AcsConfig.properties file:
com.ibm.iaccess.NewNavigator=true
OR set the property on the command line. For example:
Start_Programs\Windows_x86-64\acslaunch_win-64.exe
-Dcom.ibm.iaccess.NewNavigator=true
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/ibm-i-access-acs-updates

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 2:08 PM John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>