Hi Gio

Yes, that information seems to confirm (and expand on) what is said in the link I had listed here, https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/capabilities-and-limitations-host-print-transform-hpt

The one you found has more current information. It does look like it offers a possible solution, that you can transform to PDF and have color, then send that PDF to a printer that can print PDFs directly -

Some color IPDS printers will support these objects, as well as the virtual IPDS printer emulated by Infoprint Server's spooled file to PDF conversion.

I think that conversion is the one used in CPYSPLF, but that needs to be verified. I believe I did some testing with color images of signatures from an iPad or iPhone app, but I don't remember exactly. I'll try to test something maybe over the weekend.

Now we don't send PDF files to a printer, we distribute them with email. But here is a link to an article that tells how to do use direct pdf printing -

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/printing-pdf-stream-files-ascii-laser-printer-supports-direct-pdf-printing

Regards
Vern