From: "Jack Woehr via MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Jack Woehr" <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/10/2023 01:45 AM
Subject: Re: deleting IFS files
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Right, Gerald.

And if what the OP is trying to do is blindly clean out /tmp *[NOT!! A
Good
Idea NOT!!] *then cd /tmp & rm -rf * would get everything but the
dotfiles.

But I think all he's trying to do is find some specific files somewhere. I
dunno. I've lost track of this conversation. Guess I'll go drink more
coffee 😁

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 9:40 AM Gerald Magnuson
<gmagqcy.midrange@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

sorry, NOT root, but my "/tmp/" folder ( /tmp/ folder off the
root).