find /home -type f

I see a long list of files

But if I do the same on

find /var/tmp -type f

I see nothing

Or just

find /var/tmp

I still see nothing

But there are thousands of files in /var/tmp

Example

Object link Type
QACXAAJG80 STMF
QACXAAKPCF STMF
QACXAALWZ5 STMF
QACXAAM1LV STMF
QACXAAM3B3 STMF

I actually want to delete these but the delete was not working using the
find command so I was trying to determine why and then found that the
files were not being selected.

I can manually delete a single file from wrklnk.

Can anyone suggest what I am missing please.

Thanks

Don

Don Brown

Director

MSD Information Technology
5/29 McDougall St
Milton Q 4064
t: 07 3368 7888
m: 0408 751 644
e: dbrown@xxxxxxxxxx

www.msd.net.au

MSD Information Technology does not represent or warrant that the attached
files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files
are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequences resulting directly or
indirectly from use of the attached files. This email is confidential. If
it includes proposed prices, unless otherwise stated, validity is 14 days
from the date of this message. GST and delivery charges are excluded
unless noted. Acceptance of any proposal or order is subject to MSD's
usual terms and conditions of sale.

I am a proud supporter of THE REFERRAL NETWORK and recommend the services
of the other member businesses. For more information please checkout the
website https://www.brisbanerefnet.com

--
This email has been scanned for computer viruses. Although MSD has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, MSD cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments..