Maybe, knowing that the out queues in question are an issue, rather than
going out of order in the recovery process, consider omitting those queues
you have an issue with. Restore them manually later.

Alternatively have a CLP that creates all of your custom objects and makes
changes to things like IBM supplied print files and work management
objects. Once the restore is complete then run your program and now your
system is set up just the way you like it.

There are good reasons for the order of recovery and without significant
consideration they should not be altered.