Hi Rob,

It appears the program wasn't compiled with debug info.
Check the default values for the create commands and use CHGCMDDFT to
change them.

We have the following command defaults:
CRTBNDCL DBGVIEW(*ALL)
CRTBNDRPG DBGVIEW(*ALL)
CRTCLMOD DBGVIEW(*ALL)
CRTRPGMOD DBGVIEW(*ALL)

I'm not sure why we have CRTSQLRPGI with DBGVIEW(*NONE) when there is an
option for DBGVIEW(*SOURCE).

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx