From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DrFranken
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 8:14 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Character-based (Green screen)/twinax systems?

Ha! My dad was an expert at soldering and taught me not to do that. :-) :-)

One day while trying to get a new Twinax across the office we were up on the mezzanine looking across the top of the office ceiling which was just drop in fiberglass 2x4 panels covered in 6" of blown cellulose fiber insulation. My Boss tied a bearing to a string intending to throw it across the ceiling to the far wall which was open to the warehouse.
He threw too high and hit a building support beam. It bounced back and then dropped straight through the ceiling landing on the desk of one of the sales guys who was on the phone at the time. The cellulose crap came down with it and the tile. Soon as the call was over he 'uttered words'

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com