Going snarky on me, Vern? LOL

Not sure what the "gray metal holders" reference is. Are you thinking S/36
documentation? The only gray I see is the stuff growing out of my head.

I just now absconded with two folders to prop up my monitors; the first one
has four manuals in it beginning with APPC Programmer's Guide, and the
second one (made me chuckle) is the CL Reference ADDxxx-CPYxxx.

- Dan

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 6:00 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>