From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roberto José Etcheverry Romero
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 5:08 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: FTP site for IBM i manuals?

I haven't been able to find the Analyze Hardware Problems, System reference codes, Problem and Isolation, Remove and Replace Parts Locations and so on on PDF. And the infocenter has 0 search ability. If i'm looking for an SRC for Power5 it directs me to DS8000 or maybe Power8 hardware.
It's very hard to get to the correct PIPs now. And those are manuals that do not become obsolete so fast....

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 8:06 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>