And there's the perfect point... it does move so fast that using it for
business critical applications (like Accounting, Inventory, etc) seems like
trying to deliver a semi trailer of goods using the latest 911. There's
a reason semi trucks don't seem to change much over the years.

I see using the new technologies to add features and accessibility, but not
to "rewrite" the entire system that has been purring for years doing "real
work" and not just playing candy crush. :) Like putting Bluetooth in your
rig so you can stream your favorite podcast. It's nice, but doesn't do the
"real work".

Brad
www.bvstools.com