Aaron

My comparison of Ruby and Node was just to explain how fast technologies
changes today. It is a fact that there today are more plugins to node
(npm’s) that there are to Ruby (gem’s) and node is accelerating more that
Ruby, Python and Java combined. (http://www.modulecounts.com/ )

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 8:10 PM, Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx>