Re: Embedded SQL question

fixed

I strongly suggest querying the SYSCOLUMNS a few times. If for no other
reason than to know that there are other ways to get field information
than something you've been relying upon since before this capability was
introduced in V3R1. That, and to ease the transition of people from other
databases to our machine. Other databases, like Microsoft SQL and
whatnot, all have a 'system catalog' similar to DB2.