Convert/copy spoolfiles to either a Windows or Linux server

fixed

We would like to change from converting/coping some spoolfiles to the IFS to either a Windows or Linux server.
Currently, we use Info Print Server to email the spoolfiles, but Info Print Server only allows the IFS.
These spoolfiles would then either be attached or included as a link in an email to internal users.
Another future option would be a "dashboard" for internal users to view spoolfiles sent to them.

I believe NFS server needs to be configured and running for this.
What else is needed.
What commands would be used for this?
Any good links and/or docs on this.

Paul