Re: Convert/copy spoolfiles to either a Windows or Linux server

fixed

In my prior job one of the guys used an Infoprint exit to give a spool file a sensible name. (As a basis he used a sample exit from a redbook, as I recall.)

I later tweaked it so that in certain conditions it would FTP the PDF from the IFS to a windows server, using Scott Klements' FTP code. This enhancement wasn't all that complicated--what was complicated was the original coding and testing of the sample exit. The code runs totally separate from the program that is creating the spool file.

So it can be done if you can't figure out any other way.

Sam