You might try posting a message on the DW forum

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Matt Olson <Matt.Olson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am unable to find any information on QSYS2.DISPLAY_JOURNAL_ENTRY_INFO.

Anyone know where the magic place is for the documentation on it. I found
all the input parameters, but no documentation on option types, but playing
around yielded what they mean except for option type 2.

Option type 2 however is what I want to see the most as it appears that
will display jornal information in a legible way instead of all the data
squished together and/or hieroglyphs if a SQL table.

Here is what I've tried so far:

CALL qsys2.display_journal_entry_info(2,'libraryname','journal_name',
83325238,'libraryname_of_journal_receiver', 'journal_receiver_name','R')

'R' is the type code, and 2 is the magical undocumented number. 83325238
is a journal entry number.

According to wireshark this is what will yield readable data to iSeries
navigator in order to make a journal record table formatted (aka readable
by humans).