I use the MNGJRNRCV command written by Carsten Flensburg

Here's a similar tool (RMVJRNRCV) by Carsten

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Aamir Shaikh <
Aamir.Shaikh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Friends,

I am looking for a CL program or a tool which can delete journal receivers
based on age.

Any help is highly appreciated

Regards and thanks

This message (including any attachments ) is confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If
you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by
return email and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use
or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.