Re: [Bulk] Prompting WRKOBJ command shows Major Command Groups menu

fixed

Let me reask a question: Is it a "real" command line? For example, we
have software that does not use menu objects. It uses program based
menus. It has a pseudo command line. You enter the command there and
then your program decides if it should execute the command. I can easily
see certain users initial program getting to a real menu, and other user
profiles going into this software.
If written wrong then F4 might not read what is on the pseudo command line
before beginning prompting.

But I'll admit, I find it odd that one emulator would work but not
another.