Sample code to monitor system resource usage

fixed

A while back I found a site that had an example program that monitored the
system usage and activity. I tried to find it again and could not.

We have a situation where from time to time some jobs run away and consume
a major part of the resources. I want to use a monitoring program that
could check for programs that are using more than x% of the CPU.

Can anyone help me locate such a program?

TIA
Darryl Freinkel
Dfreinkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx