I'm doing it with BRMS. Following the BRMS recovery reports.
So far the only issue has been the attribute change of '/tmp'.
Mimix also has a section in their guide "Mimix_Operations-5250.pdf",
"MIMIX-specific steps for a hardware upgrade with a disk image change".
Failure to follow that has earned me one trip to the woodshed. Especially
when dealing with all the QAUDJRN receivers getting changed from QGPL to

Keep in mind that I've done it this way for 10 other lpars. Just the last
two to go.
Most of these with me physically being offsite. God I love HMC! And
fiber connected tape libraries! And hosted disk!

These last two are our main production lpar (utilizing a Mimix switch),
and our DMZ Domino/web/sftp/ftp server.

Did our development lpar (with it's own Mimix backup) midweek. Did find
some stuff that we should probably Mimix.