booting from DVD.

fixed

Two lpar migrations.
Save/restore from P6 to P8.
Both guested. DVD to VIOS. Disk to IBM i.
One DVD.
Saves will start tonight.
I can boot one lpar to DVD just fine. Once you've booted into DST does it
need to read the DVD again to take various DST menu options? Or is it
done reading the DVD and loaded all of DST into memory? IOW, can I go
ahead and boot the second lpar now, after reassigning the DVD to it? I'm
thinking, no.