Hi Bryan,

Got it - I think...which begs another question..

Work with TCP/IP Interface Status
System: S6524D5C
Type options, press Enter.
5=Display details 8=Display associated routes 9=Start 10=End
12=Work with configuration status 14=Display multicast groups

Internet Network Line Interface
Opt Address Address Description Status
* *IPS Inactive * *LOOPBACK Active TCP1 Active

If I deactivate this route then the controllers I have created move to varied on and I can ping..

This is an old AnyNet configuration object....but I thought I'd removed all the AnyNet configuration settings...what creates this - I'll try a re-boot and see if it goes or re-activates.