Re: Configuring HPRIP controllers (solved - I think - I know.)

fixed

It was the IP over SNA config that was stopping this.

I used 12. Print IP over SNA -> PRTIPSCFG

and removed any further traces of that old config..

Now my connection does work.....configuration eventually was much easier once I cleared out all the old AnyNet config..

Thanks for everybody's input.

Kevin
--
*Kevin Passey*