Re: Fix Central and Download director

fixed

You are correct that this takes the C: drive out of play but if you're not local to the server then the traffic is down the pipe to your PC and then back up the pipe to the server.

And of course Java still plays heck with the thing....

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com