I have this library called QPTFOBJ1. All the objects in it look like
programs and save files from ptf'd Domino and Sametime stuff.
I did an unload/reload, using BRMS, from a Power 6 to a Power 8. Library
is on the Power 8, but none of the objects are.
On the old system none of the objects have a save date/time.
The programs in QSYS2 do, so I am guessing it's not one of these "well the
whole library was saved so we're not going to waste time updating
individual objects" kind of things.
This also leads me to believe the issue was with the save, and not the

Let me guess, the library definition got restored as part of QSYS, but
with a name like QPTFOBJ1, IBM couldn't decide if it was *IBM or *ALLUSR
and both ignored it.
Object domain . . . . . . . . . . . : *SYSTEM

Is this a problem?