Re: vlan configuration on Power 8

fixed

Perfect explanation, I'm crossing my fingers that it wasn't a typo but in
your last paragraph you said
"Now in i 7.1"
The reason I am thinking that you really meant 7.2 was because you had
just mentioned the 7.1 way of doing it in the previous paragraph.

You know me, I'm all on a gallop for being on the latest release, however,
there are a number of products (mostly IBM products that run on IBM i)
that will never run on 7.2. And other IBM products that require you be on
a later version of their product which is more of a total rip migration
version a transition. And, after about a year I am still waiting for IBM
to give me the name of one happy customer using the new version on IBM i,
who would be willing to talk to me.