Re: PTF for 7.1 on Power 8

fixed

Rob, I suppose running this SQL shows TR7 installed as well.

SELECT CURRENT SERVER, PTF_GROUP_TARGET_RELEASE, PTF_GROUP_LEVEL
FROM QSYS2.GROUP_PTF_INFO WHERE PTF_GROUP_DESCRIPTION =
'TECHNOLOGY REFRESH' AND PTF_GROUP_STATUS = 'INSTALLED' ORDER BY
PTF_GROUP_TARGET_RELEASE DESC FETCH FIRST 1 ROWS ONLY

Bryan

Subject: PTF for 7.1 on Power 8

I am running 7.1 with MF99008 but the group SF99007 "TECHNOLOGY REFRESH"
is only at 7, not 8; on Power 8 equipment. I even unloaded this lpar from
one Power 8 and put it on another. It is a guest underneath a 7.2 lpar.
The host partition is running all SSD's.

Been working for awhile now.

Load is light.

Applications are six Domino partitions, all running 9.0.1.