PTF for 7.1 on Power 8

fixed

I am running 7.1 with MF99008 but the group SF99007 "TECHNOLOGY REFRESH"
is only at 7, not 8; on Power 8 equipment. I even unloaded this lpar from
one Power 8 and put it on another. It is a guest underneath a 7.2 lpar.
The host partition is running all SSD's.

Been working for awhile now.

Load is light.

Applications are six Domino partitions, all running 9.0.1.