Re: Change Management for small shops

fixed

Hi Kevin

This looks like a candidate for a <verndor response> tag!!

This one is one of the offerings that have appeared after the SoftLanding acquisition. I've not seen them yet - we used TO both at my previous job and now at my present job. The traditional products ARE in the 5 figures range - it'd helpful for the small shop to know if a CMS product can be had for less than 10,000 USD.

Vern