From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Cunningham
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 1:34 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Change Management for small shops

Without revealing any vendor secrets, what does a change management with deployment cost ? upfront and yearly. We only have 6 developers who all sit within 20 feet of each other and talk daily and they manager is also in the same space so never really found the cost to be justified and our auditors have been OK with it in the past. But auditors have different opinions sometimes and we just got someone new for the financial audit.