Change Management for small shops

fixed

Hi,

We're a shop of at most 4 people who would be checking in and out source. I'm doing a little preliminary investigation to pass on to my manager to see about budgeting some change management software for the next year.

I know there are people on the list who work with CM companies (such as David), so I'm open to both vendor responses as well as small shop CM software experiences people have had.

One product I looked at while at the last conference I attended was TD/OMS. Has anyone had experience using that product?

Thanks,

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform
[cid:image002.jpg@01CD16F9.25D27630]
web: www.customcall.com<http://www.customcall.com/> | email: kurt.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kurt.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

A Division of Enghouse Systems Ltd.<http://www.enghouse.com/> (TSX:ESL)