IP address to use when uploading from excel

fixed

All,

I have a simple (I think) question - how do I find the IP address of I
to use for uploading a CSV file from excel? I tried using the IP address
that I use when creating sessions when signing on to the system but when I
try to FTP from the pc I don't get the screen requesting userid/password
info.

Thanks for the help.

Rich