Re: LPAR Questions

fixed

Hi,,

Thanks everyone for your input..

At the moment I’m running a small 36 app in the host partition - so I may create a new test & live and move it from there so my host partition has no workload.

I want two Linux LPARS so that I can have a test/live and roll them over when Linux changes - it’s a real pain you can’t upgrade Linux that easily…certainly not with CentOS..

Is there a limitation as to which Linux I can load?

Thanks again..

Kevin