RE: Journal receivers

fixed

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 8:24 AM, CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Note: While I seem to recall a new receiver being generated on every
IPL for some receivers, if even an accurate recollection, that would
no longer be the case, and would have been a behavior eliminated many
versions [not just releases] ago.

I recall that as well, though I do not recall any details. We've had Vision Solutions OMS journal manager handling everything for so long, the old details became irrelevant.
--
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.