Disk controller failure?

fixed

I recently added 4 disk drives to our development box (9405-520), which
required a different disk controller (according to the vendor).

I installed the controller. I configured and formatted the drives and added
them to the system ASP. They appear to work, but we're getting POOR
performance during SAVE/RESTORE operations. The system generates an error
message and problem report during IPL. I posted the error message, problem
report, and a couple screen shots:

http://code.midrange.com/a466c3beed.html

The cache battery appears to be fine. What should be my response to the
problem?