So you added the blue four drive disk back-plane to go from 4 to 8 drives correct?

First thing I would do is power down, pull the drives and re-seat that part. Then put the drives back in. If that doesn't do it, replace the part.

Are the drives the same FC as the first four? i.e. 4326 or 4327? If they are 4319s for example they are slower so that will hurt you.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis