From: DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: Question about Load Source (V5R4) misbehaviour. (Rene K.)

So you're right in that 'danger zone'. IF it is as I suspect the 2782
would be a sidekick of the 2757 and WOULD let you IPL with a dead load
source. THose two cards are essentially the same age and support the
same RAID striping and thus in theory the same capability. They were not
the same erformance or same RAID Cache size etc but were otherwise similar.

        - Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com