Re: Question about Load Source (V5R4) misbehaviour. (Rene K.)

fixed

So you're right in that 'danger zone'. IF it is as I suspect the 2782 would be a sidekick of the 2757 and WOULD let you IPL with a dead load source. THose two cards are essentially the same age and support the same RAID striping and thus in theory the same capability. They were not the same erformance or same RAID Cache size etc but were otherwise similar.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com