From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gerald Kern
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 2:52 PM
To: Midrange
Subject: RE: PTF apply philosophies

Thanks Paul!

My plan is to have my cumes/groups I applied last night run until around
month end, and then I will apply them permanently. I'll check for the
existence of the *savf's after that is done.

Then just after month end we do a full restricted state system save, and
after that is done I'm going to apply TR8.