SHARP MX-M453

fixed

I need help printing to a SHARP MX-M453 multi-purpose printer.

I tried using the MFRTYPMDL of *HP8000 as recommended. But that definition
uses the wrong drawers. If the spool file says use Drawer 1 the printer uses
Drawer 2 and if the spool file says use Drawer 2 the printer uses Drawer 1.

I did a RTVWSCST of the *HP8000 work station customization definition and
copied it to SHARP453 and switched the codes for the DRAWER usage.

That fixed the drawer issue but the new definition has problems cutting off
the right side of the printout at about column 98 of a 132 column report.
When printing with the *HP8000 definition it would still cut off the right
side but only at around column 128.

I thought retrieving the WSCST would give me the all the codes that *HP8000
was using and only changing the DRAWER codes would not change anything else.

I have 2 main questions. How do I fix the problem of losing the right side
of my printouts? How do I fix the DRAWER problem if the RTVWSCST does not
bring over all codes?

Thanks for any help,

Bob Kohlndorfer