Re: How to embed image into OpenXML workbook using CGIDEV2?

fixed

Hi Vern -

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:57:07 -0500, Vernon Hamberg
<vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, Ken - my problem isn't getting it into Base64 - well, I'd have
work on that - my problem is, can it be used in XML Spreadsheet format -
the Excel 2003 format - not Open XML.

I really don't know anything about using Base64 or images in any Excel
format.

I developed my Base64 encoding routine for encoding message bodies and
attachments (when needed) within the email software that I wrote.

Ken