Re: How to embed image into OpenXML workbook using CGIDEV2?

fixed

Hi Vernon -

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 08:25:44 -0500, Vernon Hamberg
<vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I did see some stuff online about Base64 but would have to buy something
to get it, it seems.

Base64 encoding is pretty simple. Every three bytes of input is
converted to four bytes of output that are all standard ASCII
characters.

You just have to split the three bytes into four groups of six bits
each and treated that as an unsigned integer offset into an array of
the output characters.

There is padding if the total number of input bytes isn't a multiple
of three so that the total number of output bytes is a multiple of
four.

Ken