Certainly weird John - but in this case that content is not present.

On 2014-06-24, at 11:38 AM, John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not suggesting that this is what's happening to Jon, but the most
bizarre e-mail failure I have discovered is that we (the company where
I work) cannot receive outside e-mails if the following magic text
appears ANYWHERE (attachments, body, whatever) in the message:

Yes, the behavior exhibits only with both surrounding commas. As you
may have guessed, this happened to bite us because of a CSV

I don't know what's blocking those e-mails; it could be our Exchange
server, our spam filtering service, or something else. I do know that
this doesn't affect e-mails that we send internally.

John Y.

Jon Paris