Re: sftp

fixed

My web site for OpenSSH is working for me. Can you try again?

You say you tried just using 'just ftp connection on port 22'. This is not valid, you need to use an SFTP client. SFTP is actuallly an "FTP-lookalike" front-end for SSH. So under the covers it uses a completely different network protocol than FTP.... there's no way FTP will work, here.

IBM provides a port of the OpenSSH product for IBM i. OpenSSH is a cross-platform tool available for Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, and IBM i (via PASE) and is used in 85% of the SSH implementations on the Internet. So, it's a very mainstream approach.

The page on my web site should explain how to use it...