Last SQL Statement for job

fixed

Hi,

I tried using "Last SQL Statement" option in iSeries Navigator to get last SQL statement executed by job, but most of the times statements like "SET : H : H = : H : H" are shown as last SQL statement executed. I understand that these statements ("SET : H : H = : H : H") are from user defined functions (SQL UDF) in SQL. Is there a way to see SQL executed by job instead of code in UDF?

We are still on V5R4 and will be moving to 7.1 next month.

Thanks in advance..

Satya...