advanced job schedule and restore to new hardware

fixed

Looking at AJS in our plan to restore to new hardware.
We need the system up in a minimal way (QSYS/QSTRUP), to apply license keys
for some products. Not all like IBM where we can run days without the keys.
Our first test, the subsystems all came up from our customized startup, and
several apps immediately crashed.
How do I keep the AJS from starting on the first IPL? We don't want AJS
submitting all the missed jobs till we are ready.
A "hold" command would be nice.

Jim Franz