Re: WWPN NPIV stuff on virtualized fiber card.

fixed

When using NPIV, VIOS gives each virtual FC adapter 2 ids (and they are
fixed) to be able to work with partition mobility, so be carefull you don't
run out of alloted ids or worse, that you have more ids than your switch
allows you to use (replace ID with either WWN or WWPN i can't remember
which is which right now).

Best Regards,

Roberto