WWPN NPIV stuff on virtualized fiber card.

fixed

I take it when you virtualize multiple lpars off of one fiber tape card
it's not hard to give each lpar it's own WWPN, right? It's kind of a
zoning question. At one location our AIX/TSM lpar will only be allowed to
use 5 drives and our 5 lpars of IBM i will all have to share the remaining
5 drives. When they all had their own card it wasn't too hard to do port
mapping. We're switching over to WWPN mapping.