From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chella R
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 1:18 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Read Only Access Profile

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. I have hundereds of libraries and its only 1 user. So I guess in this scenario the authorization list will be tedious task. But I can see that it is an optimal way when I want for multiple users across multiple libraries. Since it is only for this 1 user, is there any simpler way?

And please note that when I tried using RVKOBJAUT, many of the objects authority were not revoked. The list ran too big that I had to quit in-between the error logs.