Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. I have hundereds of libraries and its only 1 user. So I guess in this scenario the authorization list will be tedious task. But I can see that it is an optimal way when I want for multiple users across multiple libraries. Since it is only for this 1 user, is there any simpler way?

And please note that when I tried using RVKOBJAUT, many of the objects authority were not revoked. The list ran too big that I had to quit in-between the error logs.

Thanks/Best Regards
Chella Govindarajan R,

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to IGATE and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator or mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx>. IGATE does not enter into any agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of IGATE. IGATE is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While IGATE has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about IGATE please visit www.igate.com <http://www.igate.com>.