Re: Why do companies partition their Power Servers?

fixed

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 16:17:17 +0000, Brian May <bmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

But, if you are hosting customers all over the globe, scheduling maintenance windows can become a nightmare. Customer X can allow an outage in the middle of the night, but customer y is getting started with their work day at that time. Then customer z runs 2 shifts that overlap both previous customers.

Very true. We have enough problems, and we only span the six U.S.
time zones.

Ken